What are the key drivers of our sales plan? Why will we win?
How do we hit our revenue targets?
How many leads do we need? How much pipeline?
How do we price and package our product?
How many people do we hire? When?
What and how do we pay them?
What is our quota and performance expectations?
Which verticals or segments should we prioritize?
How do we assign leads and accounts?
Who is our Ideal Customer?
What is our value proposition to engage our buyer?
What customer stories do I use to show value?
What do I say to get their attention?
How do we find and engage prospects?
What are the steps to close and onboard them?
How will we manage activity and pipeline efficiently?
What is the right profile for each of my roles?
What is their career path opportunity?
How do we qualify and evaluate candidates?
What do they need to know to succeed? How do we teach them?
What tools do we need for every step in the process?
How should we define success weekly?
Are you on track to hit plan at a rep and team level?
How do you forecast accurately and consistently?
How do you hold your team accountable for performance?
Product Market Fit Program: A lighter version of our Go To Market Program, you get the plan & process you need to prove your Product Market fit.
Help you customize the profile & job description
Proactively find and screen candidates that fit your profile
Manage the process with your team & the candidate through the offer
Tools and Technology
- Technology Help Desk
- Lead Routing Systems/Management
- Tech Stack Maintenance, Recommendations & Training
- Territory Assignment/Account Management
- Pipeline Management
- Sales Process & Guideline Enforcement
- Contract Management
- Monthly performance snapshot and recommendations
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Data insights/ recommendations
Quota & Compensation
- Compensation plan design, policy process and governance
- Quota calculations and recommendations
- Incentive design & management